Neem contact met ons op voor de beste tips en adviezen, of bezoek een van onze gratis online presentaties. Maak kennis met onze reisspecialisten en stel al uw vragen.
Zeist, full-time (40 hours)
Happy clients, that's what you as a Customer Service specialist will be responsible for. Your day is all about providing answers to the questions, asked by our clients from the UK, who have booked their holiday Down Under. Are you a people person, empathetic, stress resistant, and get energy from finding solutions? Then, get acquainted with TravelEssence!
Your role includes:
- As soon as a client has booked a holiday to Australia or New Zealand with us, created and compiled by one of our travel specialists, the client can contact you with any questions that they may have: Before, during and after their trip.
- These questions primarily arrive via email and telephone. The work is varied, but you are mostly focused on client contact.
- It may happen that there are (major) challenges, such as a natural disaster or the current Covid-19 situation. Then, you and your team will advise the client, in the most effective way possible.
- You will also have direct contact with airlines, owners of various accommodations, insurers and, of course, your colleagues.
This position is definitely suitable for you: if you like to reassure people, help them and provide solutions when needed. It is important that you can empathise with the client, and that you are stress resistant. It also helps if you understand the ‘world of travel’, or can imagine what is involved in taking a long journey.
“The biggest challenge is to reassure customers who are looking for a solution. If that works, it gives me so much energy! Our clients are taking the holiday of their life; they have often been waiting for this for a long time. Therefore, it is nice to contribute to their dream trip!”Mandy, Customer Relations
Working at TravelEssence means:
- Working hard, together with ambitious and enthusiastic colleagues;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- 24 holiday days;
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team.
The office of TravelEssence is located in Zeist. You will join our enthusiastic team.
This is why we really should/don't have you:
+ You do everything to achieve satisfied customers;
+ You enjoy searching for solutions;
+ You have great people skills;
+ You speak native English and understand the UK market;
- You cannot deal with customers;
- You get stressed out quickly;
- You want everything to always stay the same;
- You'd rather not have responsibilities.
Our industry is currently being hit hard by the Covid-19 situation. We have used this situation over the past year to improve all of our processes and systems so that we can serve our clients even better when the borders open.
While we wait for the borders to reopen, we continue to work on all kinds of projects. If you join our team, we ask for flexibility, during this changing situation. We will provide training and prepare you, as much as possible, so that you are ready for when the travel madness erupts yet again.
The good news is that we are seeing an increase in bookings for 2022. For this reason, we are now looking for reinforcements for our team.
Are you interested?
Send your CV and short motivation letter to Janneke. If you have any questions about this role, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uw droomreis ontwerpen we in overleg met u. Stel ons gerust al uw vragen!